@Netflix, we all love your service obviously. You’re doing a great job, but don’t let that let you get complacent. Here are a few ideas to improve your service, free of charge.
- Facebook and Twitter integration: I would like to be able to easily share with my friends from your website and apps.
- Have networks and studios searchable just like actors are – for example: DreamWorks or Discovery should look similar to an actors page like this. Actually even that could look better, which carries me to number 3.
- Redesign the actors pages to look more like show pages like this – The layout is superior to the actors pages.
- Have a year subscription plan and make it a reduced cost – I would gladly pay in a lump sum rather than pay every month.
- Have loyalty bonuses! – For us who’ve been there for you for a year or more up our subscription plan to unlimited the month of our birthday.
While your service is second to none, there is always room for improvement. I hope that you consider these at the very least contemplating these changes.
Subscribe to Walt Spence | Entrepreneur, Creator, Developer
Get the latest posts delivered right to your inbox